Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome, Me (and you too)!

Hello! You are reading the first post of my first blog ever, and I'd like to start by welcoming both you and myself to this new experience for me called blogging. I'll go ahead and admit it; I'm not a great writer. In fact, you may find that I make all sorts of grammatical and spelling errors (or simply that I may use the wrong word in the wrong context). In such a case, laugh at me, or correct me (or if you're an English major, get riled up and verbally berate me for my lack of education). In any case, however, I would love to see you come back and visit. It'd be dreadfully boring to blog for my eyes only.

3 comments:

Hannah Nichole Atchley said...

Justin!!!
Welcome to the blogging world. You'll soon find that comments are the BESTEST... so here's your first! I love you welcome note and can't wait to see what else you have to share.

Liz Overton said...

Yay! You finally started a blog! I beg to differ with your comment that you don't write well. I think you do. Your Facebook notes are excellent and well-presented. Can't wait to see what else God leads you to write.

Jonathan Trentham said...

Excellent blog! The title reminds me very much of the prophecy that Joe gave you about the Armor of God.

Having done all to stand, stand!

Miss ya bro,
Jonathan Trentham